Update: 16 October, 2009
I'm late... I'm laaaaaaate.
I've been soooooo busy of late and completely forgot to add the blog. I'm getting some article ideas together now and almost finished the blog implementation. I've been in the process of upgrading my site's CMS and getting things absolutely perfect. Please check back soon for blogeriffic updates.
From the outset, I am going to explain what my blog is and isn't going to be.
What this blog will attempt to do:
- Help me to learn development, design and business concepts that I can apply to my own work and life and (hopefully) yours along the way
- I will share my professional experiences, mistakes and lessons learnt
- Provide links to resources I find handy
- Share important life experiences without (hopefully) boring the crap out of readers with mundane and random thoughts and comments.
- Share my other passions in life including cooking, golf and the very geeky Lego
What this blog will not be:
- A preachy, self gratifying attempt to tell you how to how to do things and that my way is the only correct way
- Constantly updated with useless information and 'check out the crazy dog in this YouTube video' type posts
- A tutorial site
- web design
- web development
- blog design & development
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Search Engine Marketing
Telephone: 0412 155 189 Email:
Please contact me for my personal CV.
Mon, 06 Aug 2012 07:08:52 +0000
AraGarabedian: Futurico - Free User Interface Elements Pack http://t.co/eyraq9XF #psd #webdesign via @designmodo
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:21:39 +0000
AraGarabedian: Loving the new Linkedin look :)
Mon, 28 May 2012 10:58:49 +0000
AraGarabedian: RT @KISSmetrics: The 8 Questions That Create Perfect Landing Page Copy http://t.co/jHFfC6Ds
Thu, 17 May 2012 04:32:05 +0000
AraGarabedian: Some sweet new features in Axure 6.5. Check it out: http://t.co/Tz12pWey
Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:46:17 +0000
AraGarabedian: Photoshop 6 beta is out. Do yourself a favour and download today - http://t.co/2PswvEWt Love the new CS6 dark UI, blur tools and content ?